Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CuPid Puke

Gross I know. But, that's how I would describe this...

Photobucket

I made these with my kiddos last year for a little V-daY decor, thought I would share them here. I was inspired by Martha and her CuPid puKe hearts.  Hers seem a tad more Cupid, and little less PuKe.  Whatever Martha.

Here's how we did ours.  First I grated some crayons...yes, on the same grater I grate my cheese.  Then let the kiddos have at it.  Sprinkle your shavings about on a piece of wax paper like so...

Photobucket

Sometimes it helps to wipe a little on your shirt.

Photobucket

Next step...iron.  I would probably put a towel over the wax paper before you do so.  Once they've cooled, cut out your heart shapes...and voila...CuPid PuKe to decorate the home with.  Fabulous.

Photobucket


A few more Valentine ideas (all from last year...sorry if it's a repeat to some of you).  Make your own Valentine cards to let others know HoO loves them...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




And for those whose kids insist on purchasing the UgLY SpideY hoLogram ValentiNes...attatch a cute lolli and some scrap paper...make yourself feel better about letting him hand them out to his class.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Have a teacher that could use some chocolate?  Another way to make those UgLy candy boxes better...


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Hi! I just found your blog today, and WOW! Such cute stuff! I love all of your V-day projects - your pom pom banner is great!

I am also HOPING that you are taking orders for some of your cute boy shirts - I am the lucky mommy of a little baby boy (who is turning one in March - sniff!) and after having two girls, I'm having SO much fun dressing him! I would love to order him a couple of your cute monster shirts, and maybe a "Mom" v-day shirt. LOVE them! I would also like to order a messy flower for my younger daughter. I'm off to email you now =) I am now a follower of your blog - looking forward to more great ideas!